Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Quick Loans vs. Bank Loans: The Real Differencesquick loans offered by alternative lenders. Our network of experienced and professional lenders offers a unique product, one that you could possibly benefit from, so here are the real differences between what we offer and what the banks offer.
Quick Loans – The Name Says it AllOne of the biggest and most important differences between bank loans and quick loans available online is speed. Everything about these loans is faster than bank loans, from finding the application to getting the cash. Applying takes literally a few minutes, as compared to potentially hours at the bank; getting an answer on your application takes less than 90 seconds; and actually getting your hands on the money promised by the lender takes less than 24 hours for most borrowers. Quick loans are truly quick, while bank loans can take days to weeks to get you cash.
Quick Loans Are More FlexibleBank loans are generally pretty inflexible. Banks have a rigid way of doing things. They may only offer mortgages or car loans, for instance, when you just want a general personal loan. Banks also tend to offer loans only in higher amounts. Quick loans on the other hand will provide you with a loan for any need you have and in amounts from just $200 up to a few thousand dollars.
Quick Loans Are Short-Term LoansImportant for a lot of borrowers is the fact that quick loans are short-term loans. This means you can get the loan, use the cash, and repay it and be free of the debt again in as little time as one week. Some may last longer or you may choose to roll over a loan, but still be debt-free in two to three weeks. Bank loans are usually more long-term, and you can end up hanging on to that debt, making payments and paying for interest, for months or years.
Quick Loans Do Not Require That You Get Stressed out over Borrowing
Quick Loans vs. Bank Loans: The Real Differences By Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
4 Mistakes to Avoid when Using Cash Loanscash loans, but we’re here to help you avoid them.
1. Never assume that a low credit score will prevent you from getting cash loansThis is a big mistake you should never make. When you assume that your lower credit score will mean instant denial for a loan, you shut the door on potential opportunities to get cash that could really help you. The truth is that cash loans are for nearly everyone. Credit scores that are on the lower end are not disqualifiers for getting approved. There are more important factors that our lenders take into consideration when approving applications, like job history, that tell them more about you than a number representing credit. Never assume your credit score will hold you back.
2. Don’t spend too much time applying for cash loansOne of the best things about cash loans is that they are fast. You don’t need to spend a lot of time getting one of these loans, so don’t make the mistake of slaving over loan applications and tracking down the documentation you think your lender will want to see. For these cash loans all you need is to fill out a simple, short, one-page application. You won’t have to spend hours with stacks of paperwork. That’s just not necessary for getting cash, so be sure you don’t make the mistake of spending too long on other loans.
3. Never bother to leave the house to get cash loansTraditional loans require that you leave the house and go to a bank or other location to fill out actual paperwork, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that this is your only option. You don’t actually have to leave the house. In fact, you can apply for cash loans from anywhere from the beach to your desk at work. This is because we offer two, super convenient ways to apply. You can use a mobile app from your phone or tablet, or you can use your computer and fill out our online application. Either way, leaving the house is not a requirement.
4. Don’t worry about how long it will take to get money from cash loans
4 Mistakes to Avoid when Using Cash Loans By Mindy Lobo -
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
4 Amazing Ways to Spend Your One Hour Loanone hour loan you better be ready to spend the money you get. This loan is fast, much faster than you probably realize until you actually go through with it. There are a few secrets to how quick these loans are: a simple application, minimal approval requirements, and online service. You can apply and have an official loan within an hour. From that point you will only need to wait for the cash to be transferred to your bank account by your lender. While you wait—less than 24 hours most likely—let us help you dream up the best ways to spend the money.
1. Treat Yourself with One Hour Loan CashWhy shouldn’t you treat yourself sometimes? Don’t listen to the naysayers who will tell you that you always have to be responsible with money. Within reason you can splurge on yourself and not suffer terrible consequences and regrets. With the money from a one hour loan you could buy that pair of shoes you have been dreaming about for months, have a nice dinner out to spend quality time with your family, or just take a weekend trip to refuel and recharge. You earn a living through hard work. You may even have more than one job. Every once in a while you can afford to reward yourself, and you can use a one hour loan to do it.
2. Consolidate Credit Card Debt with One Hour LoansCredit card debt can be a real setback. It’s easy to use a card to pay for things, but the problem is that you forget how much you’re spending and suddenly you have more debt than you wanted. If you are like most people, you carry debt on more than one card and that debt is costing you money the longer you hold on to it. You can use one hour loans to pay off those couple of cards and have your debt consolidated into one easy and affordable payment.
3. Pay the Bills before Payday with One Hour LoansIf you struggle to get bills paid on time because payday can never seem to arrive soon enough, you may want to consider using one hour loans. With the cash from a one hour loan, you can pay a bill tomorrow if you apply today. That means when you have bills and due dates looming over you, but your paycheck has run out, you can still pay them on time with our truly fast loans.
4. Invest in Your Home with One Hour Loans
4 Amazing Ways to Spend Your One Hour LoanBy Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
$1000 Emergency Loans Available Today
Applying For An Emergency Loan Is Easy And FreeOur online application has been optimized for computers, tablets, or even a smartphone, so you can apply from almost any device you can think of. There’s no reason to pay fees to a third party or burn up precious minutes reading the long list of requirements for a loan through the bank – for an emergency loan through us, you just need to be employed, have a bank account, and be an 18 or older US citizen. Our emergency loan application process has been streamlined and perfected into a seamless, simple application that can be completed in minutes. Once you’ve filled out the application, one of our hand-picked lenders will contact you.
Our Emergency Loans Don’t Have A Credit Score RequirementAre you experiencing an emergency, but worried that your low credit score could keep you from getting a loan? With our new requirements, it’s easier than ever to qualify for one of our emergency loans! We understand how difficult it can be to keep a perfect credit report, which is why we created a loan for anyone – even people with bad credit. If you have less than stellar credit, consider applying for an emergency loan! Your on-time payments will be reported to the credit bureau, which will in turn raise your credit score and help you qualify for more loans and credit opportunities in the future. You don’t have to wait for payday to solve your problems – apply for an emergency loan today!
An Emergency Loan Will Put Cash In Your Hand By TomorrowNo matter the reason, if you need cash fast, our emergency loans are the easiest way to get money deposited directly into your bank account. You don’t even have to leave the house to apply or to be approved for an emergency loan! Forget about wasting time driving across town to the bank and sending voided checks to the underwriter – you just need to meet our minimum income and citizenship requirements to be able to apply via our website in just five minutes. If you can’t wait, get cash as fast as tomorrow with an emergency loan today.
Don’t Let The Bank Control You – Get An Emergency Loan Todayemergency loans are meant to be easy to apply for and easy to be approved for. Life doesn’t have to be an emergency. Apply online today!
$1000 Emergency Loans Available Today By Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Easy Tips for Getting a Cash Loan in 1 Hour
Get a cash loan in 1 hour using a mobile appDon’t bother going to the bank; don’t waste your gas money driving to a cash advance store; and whatever you do, don’t wait in line or fill out a paper application for a loan. The best tip you will ever get when it comes to getting a cash loan in 1 hour or less is to use your smartphone and our convenient and easy mobile app.
Or…get a cash loan in 1 hour on your computerAn app is super easy and the fastest way to get the ball rolling on your loan, but it isn’t the only option. If your phone battery has died or you aren’t allowed to use your phone at work, just use your computer. We also have an online application that is just as simple. Fill it out and you’ll be on your way to a quick cash loan.
Prove you have a job and a bank account to get a cash loan in 1 hourTo get approved for these loans, you don’t have to prove much. You really just need to show our lenders that you have a regular job and income, a positive job history, and a bank account where we can deposit your cash. Don’t worry about credit score or other picky details.
Finalize your loan in about an hourcash loan in 1 hour or even less time is a very real possibility, even if you thought it could never work for you. Use these tips and get started right now. Before you know it, you could have extra money to spend.
Easy Tips for Getting a Cash Loan in 1 Hour By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
How Fast Loans Can Get You into a New Home
Get into that Better Rental Thanks to Fast LoansEven if you’re a renter and you have no plans to buy any time soon, fast loans can get you into a better rental, sooner. Why should you have to compromise and live somewhere that isn’t up to your standards or with neighbors you hate? Moving into a new rental may cost money up front, but in the long run it may be a move that saves you money. Maybe you found a new place with lower rent, but you need the money for first and last month’s rent. You may need to move to a new rental so that you have a shorter commute to work and can save money on gas. Either way, money from fast loans can get you there so you have a better place to live and ultimately save money.
Need a Down Payment? Use Fast LoansIf you’re looking into buying a new home, maybe your first, you have to put up some money first. Coming up with a down payment is a challenge that prevents a lot of people from experiencing home ownership. You can take advantage of fast loans to get you that last chunk of money that will ensure you can get a new home for you or your family. Fast loans provide the extra cash you need, and quickly, to make sure you can afford the down payment and get you started on the path to home ownership.
Use Fast Loans to Take Advantage of a Good Deal Nowfast loans get you the cash as soon as tomorrow morning so you can snag that new house or apartment. Here’s how it works: Apply online or with an app on your smartphone. A lender will approve you in 90 seconds or less. That lender will transfer the cash you need, right to your bank account. Get started now and get your new home.
How Fast Loans Can Get You into a New HomeBy Eric Knapp -
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Why Quick Cash To Go is Your Financial Ally
|Why Quick Cash To Go? |
Because you can't stretch that dollar any further.
Why Quick Cash To Go Can Help You During Hard Times
One of the biggest reasons people turn to us for loans is that we provide people with the small amounts of cash that get them through trouble spots. For those times when your paycheck fails to stretch as far as it should, you can get cash from our lenders. When your kid gets hurt at the playground, and you have a broken arm and an emergency room bill to deal with, we’ll be there for you. When your spouse gets laid off from work, but you still have bills to pay, turn to us for the quick cash you need to get by in the short-term. Whatever your financial emergency or unexpected situation, there’s a reason why Quick Cash To Go will be there to support you: we want to help.
Why Quick Cash To Go is an Easy Way to Get Money
If you have ever tried to get a bank loan, you know how complicated it can be. This is why Quick Cash To Go is a better solution in many situations. When you just need a small amount of cash, and you could use it right away, a payday loan is the answer. The process begins with a simple online application, no need to leave home. Submit it and wait to hear from our network of lenders. They are ready to help you at any time of day and any day of the year, so you won’t be waiting long. Once your lender approves your application, she’ll deposit your cash electronically and you’ll see it as early as the next morning. Get quick cash so you can take care of your pressing money needs without a hassle.
Why Quick Cash To Go is Your Financial Ally, By Scott Lobo -